e Series Network Video Recorders
wysLink Network Video Recorders are built by Windows server, provide secure, reliable and scalable video surveillance performances with an end-to-end security solution. It is developed for large scale video surveillance deployment for the application with multi locations and up to thousands of cameras.
High secured system
The system is a clean and closed system, which works without relying on any other servers. It is Canadian-developed production, and all the source codes are in-house, Consequently, there is little to no possibility of malicious access to the software.. The cameras are connected in a separate network segment where internet access is blocked.
Multi-layer pyramid architecture of NVR deployment
NVRs and Servers can connect as NVR clusters at 2 or 3 layers pyramid structure, edge NVR is the one which camera connects to, second layer servers can be deployed at local or cloud. Video can be recorded at edge NVR, up layer NVRs, or multiple NVRs. Live and recorded video can be accessed from local NVRs, or from up-layer NVRs. It provides great flexibility, video safety, to deploy a large scale video surveillance system at the application for airport, government, banks, schools, manufactures, etc.
All in the Software package
- CMS Server Services (installed at all NVRs )
- Alarm and Notification Management (installed all NVRs)
- Surveillance Station (installed at Client PC)
- System Configuration ( installed at Client PC)
- Utility application of PC screen and Webcam streaming.
- Video Analytics, and Smart Surveillance (Option and separate license, installed at NVR or Client PCs).
We are happy to customize the software to suit all kinds of your video surveillance requirements.
Stream PC Monitor video to CMS
A utility application software is provided to stream the PC monitor screen video, or webcam video to the system, which can run at front explicitly or in the background. Our customers use it to monitor the equipment status, and some use it to keep logs of each PC activity.
With High performance and reliability
NVR models come optimized with RAID technology, hot-swappable drives, and warranty with dedicated support from us to increase system uptime and availability.
Can store multiple copies at different NVRs, locally or remotely. All the hard disks are specially optimized for the video surveillance system.
With these NVRs, you don’t need to be an IT expert to deploy a system that meets the highest security standards. The NVRs are designed with high security site requirements in mind. Unused operating system services, ports and applications are all disabled to minimize attack vectors while also maximizing performance. Our system is designed for the application of government, enterprise and critical infrastructure facilities.
|Model||eNVR -PRM-48TBeNVR -PRM-64 eNVR -PRM-96TBeNVR -PRM-120TB eNVR -PRM-168TB eNVR -PRM-Customize||eNVR-STD16TBeNVR-STD-24TBeNVR-STD-36TBeNVR -STD-Customize||eNVR-VAL-8TBeNVR-VAL-16TBeNVR-VAL-24TB||eNVR -CPT- 1TB|
|Hardware||DELL PowerEdge Rack Server 2U||DELL PowerEdge Rack Server 1U||DELL PowerEdge Mini tower Server||Aluminum Case, Fanless PC|
|Description||Video recorder for large scale deployment|
With Enterprise level serverHigh reliable, 3 year warranty
|Video recorder for most of facilities|
With Enterprise level serverHigh reliable, 3 year warranty
|Value type video recorder for small business, |
Mini Tower Server with 1 year warranty
|Compact recorder, and streaming server to up server|
Works for outdoor, Non-air-conditioned environment 1 year warranty
|Cameras to be connected, as a guide||Up to 200||Up to 100||Up to 50||Up to 50|
|wysLink CMS |
|CMS Server Services (in all NVRs ) / Alarm and Notification Management (In all NVRs) / Surveillance station (Client PC) / System Configuration ( Client PC) / PC screen and Webcam streaming Video Analytics Application Note: Software Cost is not charged by license per camera, which is not included in NVR cost.|
|Port Connection||1Gbe x2||1Gbe x2||1Gbe x1||1Gbe x2|
|Recording Rate||Up to 640Mbps||Up to 640Mbps||Up to 320Mbps||Up to200M|
|Playback||Up to 640Mbps||Up to 640Mbps||Up to 320Mbps||Up to 200Mbps|
|Raid||Raid 6||Raid 5||No Raid||No Raid|
|SATAs HDD||Front 12 x 3.5”HDDRear 2 x 3.5”HDDHot-Plug hard drive(Max. 14TB/HDD )||4 x3.5” HDD|
Hot-Plug hard drive(Max. 14TB/HDD )
|3 x3.5” HDD|
Hot-Plug hard drive(Max. 12TB/HDD )
|1 x2.5” HDD|
|Storage Capacity||196TB 168TB( Effective Raid raid 6)||56TB42TB ( Effective Raid raid 5) ||36TB||1TB |
|Operating system||Windows Server 2019, standard||Windows Server 2019, standard||Windows10||Windows10|
|Network Interface||2 x 1GbE RJ452 x 10GbE RJ45||2 x 1GbE RJ45||1 x 1GbE RJ45||2 x 1GbE RJ45|
|Memory||16GB RDIMM, 2666 MT/s||8GB RDIMM, 2666 MT/s||8GB UDIMM||8GB DDR3|
|Processor||Intel Xeon Silver 4208 2.1G 8c||Intel Xeon Bronze 3204 1.9G 6c||Intel Xeon E-2224G, 3.5GHz 4c||Intel Bay-Trail-D J1900 2.0GHz，4c|
|Video Port||1xVGA||1xVGA||1xVGA, 2x HDMI||1 DVI-I, VGA, HDMI|
|Form factor||2U 19” rack mount chassis||1U 19” rack mount chassis||Mini tower||Small box|
|Dimensions||H: 86.8mm (3.41″) W : 434.0mm (17.1″) D: 595.6mm (23.5″)||H: 44.45mm (1.70″) W : 434.0mm (17.1″) D: 595.6mm (23.5″)||H:19.38″ / 492 mmW:18.5″ / 470 mm D:13.88″ / 353 mm||H:63mmW: 247mmD: 152mm|
|Weight||13.6kg (29.9lbs.)||29.68kg (65.43lbs)||23.3lb/ 10.6 kg||2.7kg|
|Power Input||Single,Hot-plug Power Supply,495W |
Option1 : Hot-plug, Redundant Power Supply, 495W
Option2 Single, Hot-plug Power Supply, 1100W
|Single 350W hot-plug redundant power suppliesOption1 : Hot-plug, Redundant Power Supply, 350W |
Option2 : Hot-plug, Redundant Power Supply,550W
|Power Supply APFC|
|,DC9-36V Input Adaptor 12V/5A Attached|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature 10° C to 35° C (50° F to 95° F)Storage Temperature -40° C to 65° C (-40° F to 149° F)Operating Humidity 10% to 80% relative humidity with 29°C (84.2°F) maximum dew pointStorage Humidity 5% to 95% RH with 33°C (91°F) maximum dew point.|
Atmosphere must be non-condensing at all times
|Operating Temperature-20°C ~ 50°CStorageTemperature-40°C ~ 80°COperating Humidity0% ~ 90%Atmosphere must be non-condensing|
|Certificates||UL, cUL, CE, RCM, BSMI, CCC, EAC, KC, NOM, NRCS, VCCI, RoHS, Reach (SVHC), WEEE, BISSafety UL/CSA/EN/IEC 62368-1Electromagnetic Emissions CFR Title 47, FCC Part 2, 15 Class A, ICES-003(A), EN 55032 Class A, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3||FCC, CE, RoHS|
System integration and deployment
- Uses Windows Server.
- Multiple layer deployment (edge / Second layer/ top layer)
- Connect NVRs by LAN or WAN as one system, local/remote
- From one top layer server, able to access videos of any camera in the system.
- Multiple recording of a camera. At edge NVR or at cloud server.
- No limitation on number of cameras
- Share camera software license within whole system.
Flexible and Expandable
- Interface with utility application to output and input streams, events.
- NVR main software is simple, stable and robust
Maintenance and support
- Support from Richmond Hill
- Support provided directly by service engineers and developers of the software.
- Easy replacement of hardware.
- This is our own production and we own all the source codes. Unlike most CMS software in the market there is no hidden access given to other third party servers..
- NVR works WITHOUT relying on our server and any other servers
- All client applications on PC work WITHOUT relying on our server and any other servers
- Inside software source, No hidden functions to communicate with others
- Little to no possibility of malicious access to the software
NVR software feature
- Add camera via auto search via ONVIF
- Advance adding by URI
- Add camera by maker’s private protocol
Role and User Management
- Manage user permissions and roles for camera and control
- Assign user to defined roles
- Restrict user access by MAC of used device
- Restrict user access by IP region where the user is. (City, province, country)
- Set alarm type
- Set alarm scheme: all day, weekday, weekend,
- Send Event to add-on utility application
- Ability to record continuously or on motion
- Available to save video at edge, at up layer servers or both
- Set record days individually by camera
- Auto load balance to all HDDs in a NVRs
- Hard disk RAID
- View system, administrator, and client logs
- Search and export logs
Video surveillance station Featuress
- Display device tree;
- Display device IP address or device name on the tree
- View real-time video
- Apply a common layout up to 32
- Control PTZ cameras
- Take Snapshots
- Perform instant playback
- Audio talk
- Adjust the video image and the display mode (full screen or original)
- Up to 16TV
- Playback recording from edge NVR or up layer NVR
- Multiple cameras Sync playback
- Reverse playback
- Support fast forward, and fast backward
- clip video for file output
- Take a snapshot
- Decode to a TV wall
- View real-time and alarm logs
- View detailed alarm information
- Acknowledge alarms
- video pop up when an event occurs
- View live video or recorded video on the map
- Select camera from map
- The Hard disk (surveillance) configuration can be customized upon requested
|Model||Description (Raid 6 N-2)|
|eNVR -PRM-48TB||48TB NVR Premium with Microsoft Windows Server 2019 ( 8TB x 8 HDD) , 3 year warranty|
|eNVR -PRM-64TB||64TB NVR Premium with Microsoft Windows Server 2019 ( 8TB x 10 HDD) , 3 year warranty|
|eNVR -PRM-96TB||96TB NVR Premium with Microsoft Windows Server 2019 ( 12TB x 10 HDD) , 3 year warranty|
|eNVR -PRM-120TB||120TB NVR Premium with Microsoft Windows Server 2019 ( 12TB x 12 HDD) , 3 year warranty|
|eNVR -PRM-168TB||168TB NVR Premium with Microsoft Windows Server 2019 ( 14TB x 14 HDD) , 3 year warranty|
|wysLink-CMS-lic60||wysLink CMS bundled with eNVR-PRM, with 60 camera license|
|Model||Description (Raid 5 N-1)|
|eNVR -STD-16TB||16TB NVR standard with Microsoft Windows Server 2019 ( 8TB x 3 HDD) , 3 year warranty|
|eNVR -STD-24TB||24TB NVR standard with Microsoft Windows Server 2019 (8TB x4 HDD) , 3 year warranty,|
|eNVR -STD-36TB||36TB NVR standard with Microsoft Windows Server 2019 ( 12TB x 4 HDD) , 3 year warranty|
|wysLink-CMS-lic40||wysLink CMS bundled with eNVR-STD, with 40 camera license|
|Model||Description (Not Raid N)|
|eNVR -VAL-8TB||8TB NVR value with Microsoft Windows 10 ( 8TB x 1 HDD) , 1 year warranty|
|eNVR -VAL-16TB||16TB NVR value with Microsoft Windows 10 ( 8TB x 2 HDD) , 1 year warranty|
|eNVR -VAL-24TB||24TB NVR value with Microsoft Windows 10 ( 8TB x 3 HDD) , 1 year warranty|
|wysLink-CMS-lic-24||wysLink CMS bundled with eNVR-VAL, with 24 camera license|
|Model||Description (Not Raid N)|
|eNVR -CPT- 1TB||Compact NVR with Microsoft Windows 10 ( 1TB x 1 HDD) 16 camera licenses included|
|wysLink-CMS-lic License||CMS Server Services (in all NVRs ) Alarm and Notification Management (In all NVRs) Surveillance station (Client PC) System Configuration ( Client PC) PC screen and Webcam streaming 1 year technical support. * Licenses are required for all the cameras connections in a system. One camera needs one license to connect into the system. Up layer NVR which accept camera stream from edge server, the license is not required.|
|License||Surveillance station with Video Analytics|